Sunday, February 13, 2011

So this is the guy thats messing with my head...





...and i don't like it. nobody messes with me, i don't know why i let the shit he says get to me... but it does and i can't stand it. i am starting to rely to much on the shit he says, so i am debating on ending things with him before it gets to deep. we already argue all the time, just because we are too much alike. i don't think this is working for me. there are guys that are offering to give me the world and i am not willing to settle for someone who can't even tell me how he feels about me. i didn't want any of this in first place, so if i am going to do this i need to know that i mean something. or if its just a sexual thing i want to know either way.. i just need things out on the table whatever the fuck it is. i am at a point in my life where i  dont need these stupid mind fuck games, either you are with me or you are not. either way i need to know so i dont pretend there is something there that isn't. i dont know why shit has to be so difficult with him. when we're together it's amazing, when we are not.. its like pulling teeth. it is difficult, complicated and i don't know whats going on. i just ignore it and move on.. and thats the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment