Tuesday, February 15, 2011

wtf is wrong with men?!

why do they automatically assume that you want them?! why do fucking guys tell me "oh well, you lost your chance" after i turn them down??? what makes them think i even wanted one. and i bet you if i would turn around and want one they will forget about their whole "you lost your chance" bullshit. seriously some guys are so pathetic.. don't you think if i turn down your offers it means that i am not attracted to you. bc if i was, you would know.. trust me! i am not playing hard to get.. i just dont give a shit about you or your lame pick up lines. and i dont care that you drive a m6 or a lamourgini.. it would be more impressive if you had an mba... got it? and if i dont want to sleep with you or go to dinner with you, don't call me a bitch. that just means i have principles and not interested. and i dont give a shit how much money you have in the bank, so stop flashing your gay ass rolex in front of my nose.. its tacky. there are some ppl who still have class and integrity and dont care about such material things. if i wanted to, i would buy all of that for myself. if i really wanted to drive an m6 my mother would buy it for me, but guess what .. i prefer to work for the things i have. i rather get it myself or not drive one at all. so men, stop acting like douchebags bc you give the rest of males a bad name and frankly it looks pathetic. comprende???

No comments:

Post a Comment