Saturday, January 22, 2011

Few years back.

I still remember that night sitting in his car. The ac was always below 60 or so it seemed and his windshield was misted from the difference in temperature. It was a warm Florida evening.. after another one of our fights.. with his finger he wrote "Is this love?" on the glass. I told him to close his eyes and not open them until I leave. The warm fuzzy feeling inside of me was more that I could bare. "Yes. I love you." Jumped out of his car and headed home. Seconds later I received a text: "I love you too". Those words stayed on his windshield for the longest time and every time he blasted his ac they would show up as a reminder that we shared something special. I remember that moment really well bc no one ever made me feel as special. I don't care that things didn't work out and I am actually happy they didn't, but that warm fuzzy feeling is what I am craving and I am afraid I might never get it again. It was so natural and unforced. It was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment