Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the next morning.

um.. i am speechless of myself. or more like my last post this morning when i got home. i am definitely infamous for saying shit i really mean when i am drunk. someone needs to take all technology away from me when i consume alcohol. i don't go out much, but when i do.. its like all out. and since everyone seems to want to outdrink me having to do with the fact i am russian, it turns out to be pretty exciting. considering no one was capable to somehow. i must have some insane alcohol tolerance or just a really good liver. but then start the drunk texts, the insane fb statuses and once i get home the blog posts. w.e... right.
last night at hyde for the lakers game. one of my good friends and i :)
i found out that i have an apple obsession. i tend to add them everywhere. for instance i just made such a delicious omelet. with tiny cut up pieces of provolone and mozzarella cheese and apples. it came out so good. maybe i should cook more often, bc apparently i am good at it. at least everyone says so, but i consider it such a waste of time. its so much simpler to order food. i can't stand wasting my time. lately i've been doing that a lot unfortunately. need to get back on track and fix my daily schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment