Sunday, January 09, 2011

I was wrong about him. I created an image in my head of him which he failed to prove right. Its not his fault, but more like mine bc I was too soon to assume. Up to this point he appeared exactly as I wanted him to, I didn't ask questions bc didn't want to be dissapointed. Last night when I did, I proved myself right and the very unique, special guy turned into just another person no different from anybody else, at least in my state of mind. That's a shame since I really cared for him for a second, but as of right now I am not emotionally available for him anymore and I don't want to complicate things. What a waste of a perfectly good fuck! JK! I am going to give him exactly what he wants, but he better not complain when what he wants is not enough, because I won't be there anymore. Lately I realized that my ex was right when hour told me a few years back "I promise you that no one will love you as much as I love you and your parents". Turns out he was right. No one is capable of that emotion and didn't deserve it bc I didn't appreciate it. He also said "I am so in love with you, and you are all in love with yourself". He was right again. He read me like an open book. I wonder how sometimes, ever since no one came close to seeing me just as clear. But enough dwelling on the past, maybe I am not capable of that strong feeling called love towards anyone but my family. My previous post explains it all. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment