Sunday, January 23, 2011

i am so fucking hurt right now. i go beyond and overstep myself to explain myself to someone who doesn't fucking care enough to come over and make things right? i don't explain myself... it took so much effort to do that and be fucking patient. so illiterate.. i have no idea what he was saying. i am not willing to emotionally invest in someone who is not doing the same for me. i am crossing him out of my life. fuck it. but the shit he said... burnt. something about waste of time and pretending to care. i dont know.. he honestly saw only the caring side of me, which is a lot considering how much effort it takes me to open up to a person... i cant believe his childish bullshit. grow the fuck up. seriously. i dont need him or anybody to approve of me. he can go back to the naive girls he was fooling with his charm before me. he obviously cant handle a person that can think for themselves and not go along like a stupid puppy with everything he says. thats sad, i thought so much more of him until now. i had respect for his personally traits. now the only respect i have for him is his accomplishments.. i dont want to be with someone who doesnt care enough about me to show me it. no more time or energy wasting on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment